This Spring I’ve latched on to a couple of fantastic drugstore lip products. They’re all relatively lightweight and easy to wear. I’ve definitely the radiant orchid lip trend, and a few of these lippies are perfect to rock it in a very wearable way! Swatches time! From left to right:
1. Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop – It’s a really pretty purple-pink with some micro-glitter. The glitters make the lips look fuller and fabulous! This has been one of my absolute go-tos.
2. Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Lilac Love – I cant get enough of these glosses! The formula is just so smooth, and they smell fantastic. This color is a really light purple with pinky undertones, the perfect radient orchid color. When I’m not wearing the Lip Butter, I’m probably wearing this.
3. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here – This is the perfect deeper pink. It’s a my-lips-but-better color but deepened just right. This formula is budge-proof and stays looking great for record time. And it’s super inexpensive!
4. Maybelline Elixir in Blush Essence – Although I’m not a huge fan of the scent, this gloss is pigmented and long-lasting. This color in particular is such a pretty shade of pink, as well!
5. CoverGirl Jump Gloss Balm in 217 Frosted Cherry Twist – Although I don’t think the name fits it, this subtle pinky coral is perfect to throw on for a bright pop on the lips!
6. Maybelline Color Sensationals in Violet Intrigue and Blushing Beige – These two on their own don’t flatter me too well, but together they create the perfect medium purple that really fits the spring and summer trends. These lipsticks are creamy and comfortable on the lips while packing high color. I don’t even mind the play-doh smell. The last swatch is what these two look like when mixed.
So there you have it: a handful of my current favorite lippies! I have a mighty need for more corals in my collection, so maybe when I find a few good ones I’ll make another post.
Happy almost Summer!